quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, September 12, 2015

hi guys, I'm not dead!

Okay, so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I would add a few more so's, but you hopefully get the point. I did say I would be going on hiatus, but I also planned on saying a few things over the summer. I just... Life has been very different for me. If you noticed or if you didn't, over the past year I have changed a lot. My life has, sure, but me as a person has too. And I've been trying to figure out everything that goes along with that.
I mean, first off is the most obvious: who am I? Something which still manages to allude me, but I'm figuring it out, slowly and awkwardly, but figuring it out just the same.
Secondly is where all the people I love, dislike and have no clue how I feel fit. And how I feel about those people I can't decide on. That's a more personal issue, but I might need to talk it out here, m'kay?
Third is how everything else fits into new me's life. And with school on break, it's been a great time to figure that out. Now that schools starting again, I think I'm ready to add blogging back into my wildly crazy life again. I am so sorry for being gone, but, again, I've needed to figure some stuff out. When I'm ready to talk about it, I will. But until then, please sit tight and be patient, okay?
So, the things y'all should be updated on this summer: camp with July, camp with church, grasp comic expo (dunno if I already highlighted this....?), inside out review, Michigan's Adventure, a certain boy ;), AntMan, maybe a few other movies and last, but certainly not least, new me. Because there's no better place for me to figure this out than my little online safe haven. I will post. Soon, I hope. It's just.... There's a lot and I don't know where to start. Might as well follow the time-line: Grasp comic expo.
Back and sorry
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!
Anyone else miss that? Yeah no, okay, sorry bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!