quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Really short post

Okay so I'm very tired today. Like I almost fell asleep during class. A few classes. And I either look like Gaara or like a Sith Lord, because of the circles under my eyes. I'm serious, if the circles under y eyes get any bigger I'll look like a female version of Itachi Uhilla, from Naruto, Sasukes older brother. Sorry for misspellings. But I'm honesty that tired.
My brothers girlfriend is over, she's really cool and I like her. She keeps on stealing Phoenix's iPad, and going on hi Facebook and posting stuff. They're so cute together <3. Other than that, really uneventful day.
Tired and tired
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!