quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 10, 2013

friends and just... life

I am watching monster high: ghouls rule on tv right now. It shows just how little kiddie I am. But I don't care. I actually act like a little kid a lot. I would rather have toys for christmas than money giftcards and clothes. Honestly, for my birthday I'm asking for either Legend of zelda games (that I don't have), legos, play mobile or just any video games and movies I don't have. I am really mature sometimes and a little kid sometimes. And I have lots of friends the same way. Like all my friends are. Althought we can all pull it off. That's one of the best things about my friends. However few of them there are. But they are always there for me, and they usually get me. Even my twitter friends. It's awesome. And there are lots of people really immature like me on twitter. I like how people treat me better online. It's because in real life people treat me different because of the way I look, and dress, and online they can't tell. I think it's really cool, how people just like, don't care what people think of them, online. It makes me nicer to people, but I can still stand my ground against people. I'm not gonna back down just because someones being a bully.
"And don't believe a word they're telling to you
Don't believe a word they're telling to you
They let me down
When will I find where I fit in?
I hate this town

What a world, come on never bring me down
Everything I had is turning back around
Cause our times were something
Bigger than both you and me
I can't live my life always backing down
I've gotta do this right and they can't make a sound
Cause I'm not here for nothing
'Least I can say I stand for something

You and me we stand for something"
-All signs point to lauderdale by a day to remember

Immature adn awesome
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!