quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 4, 2013

Friends using ouija boards

Okay, so I am a Christian. Not a perfect one, but still beliveing that Jesus came and died for me. Another thing is this post will make some of you uncomfortable. Demons and ouija boards scare me too. But I have to get this out. Thats why I created this blog. To just get my opinions out, nobody interupting judging me, and if they do I can just delete their comment. Because sometimes, I have to say something. Sometimes, I just need people to know, I mean they can exit out, but someone might read it and someone might understand. I hope they understand this post.
I mean, this post might sound sorta stupid to some of you, but don't. say. that. ever. It's not stupid to me, and this is MY blog. So. Don't. Just don't. Okay, Onto what I started this post to say. My friends, who ride my bus, well my only friends at school, but anyways they were on the bus and one of them had made a ouija board. I know that he's an athiest, he has expressed his views before. I wanted to hit him in the face, but that's what he believes. I want to talk to him about god, but I don't know how... I hate not knowing how.  And today he made a ouija board. I was totally weirded out, and kinda pissed. I mean, I don't want my friends messing around with that stuff. And he was talking about how freaky it was that it was, how real it was, how if you got the wrong thing how if you asked the wrong question you would die within 36 hours. And also, about how he got a Z scatched into the back of his hand. So they ended the session or else he would die within 36 hours. And they have to end the session properly or you'll get haunted by Zozo. I said  "ooh scary" and he said it is, but I'm more scared of whatever is already haunting me. It really bugged me, and when I came home my wrist was hurting for no reason, and I was freaking out. I don't like playing with demons. Then my "Christian" friend, the one in the post the other day started doing it too. It was NOT good. It ruined my whole day.
Sad and freaking out
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. Who is this? And what's an ouija board? I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An ouija board is those things where you "talk with the dead" (proniunced wi-gi spelled ouija) and it was Mel and Blake, from the bus.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if I even know Blake....
      But what about these session things? And the "Z" on his hand?

      Delete
    3. It was scratched into his hand "mysteriously" and you have to end the session, or talk or else evil spirits will escape. X_X

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!