quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Naruto ^_^

Yo! So first off I am going to talk about Naruto, so if you haven't seen this show but are planning on it, or if you've started but aren't very far you might wanna skip this part, it might contain some spoilers. So, Jessie and July, can't read this part. Spoiler Alert: I'm at the part where Naruto when to the "land of paradise" or special island where they agreed to hide the remaining tailed beasts. Naruto litterally just started training and killer bee's friend, I can't spell japanese very well, but its like Motio or something... I've only know him for a few episodes, sorry if I got it wrong. But anyways that dude was talking to Naruto about how great killer bee is, then he confessed that he once tried to kill him. Because of the tailed beast inside him. First of all, that really pisses me off, that all the people hate the jinchuriki, or the people who have the tailed beasts inside of them. I mean, it's not like they chose too, someone else picked them and they were stuck with it. In most of the ones that I've seen so far, it was someone close to them. Naruto's dad for Naruto, Gaara's dad I think for Gaara, and wasn't it because killer bees brother was the kage for their place that killer bee was the jinchuriki? I mean, unless I'm wrong they all have the tailed beast because of someone close to them. And then everyone hates them for it. I wouldn't. I don't get why they do. I mean, its not like they all said I want to have a demon trapped inside of me so that the whole village hates me. They were chosen. So, why do people hate them for it? Anyways, so Killer Bee's best friend tried to kill him, then, when he admits it to Killer Bee, Killer Bee says he doesn't remember him trying to kill him. He just remembers him as his best friend. That's just like wow. I love that part. Okay, so thats all for the Naruto part, but I will probably post something about Naruto later.
Okay, all those who didn't want to give away the whole Naruto part, the spoiler alert's over. Okay, so today at church the worship leader in the youth room was trying to get us like all energetic. The guys usually stay on one half of the room, while the girls stay on the other. I don't know why, it just is. So anyways the guys side was louder. And so the worship leader was saying stuff like "c'mon girls, I know that you're girls so have that girly energy, like Justin Beiber, you know like 'ah oh my gosh'" I was considering throwing something at him and being all like honestly! That's actually really sexist. I mean, like honestly!!!
Naruto obsessed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!