quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Romantic post ;-p

Happy Singles day!!! Remember to follow me on twitter at @Raven13DeWitt13 to celebrate singles day, which is only for singles. Now in honor of the people who aren't forever alone, I just thought I'd do a romantic post. Now it isn't going to be all like "Oh, my gosh, he's so hot, ohmigish I love him, I love him I love him, ooh my gosh he's so hot, OHMIGOSH!!!!!!" It's going to be more like... my idea of romantic. Which is that I consider Captain America a romance, because it's the closest to romance I've seen. Unless you count me "watching" Made Of Honor while playing Legend Of Zelda, or "watching" Twilight (which the only reasons I don't hate it are my friend and cousin like it, and it has Taylor Laugtner in it....) while playing on my friends ipod. Okay, so most girls are like "OHMIGOSH HE GAVE HER MY COAT, OHMIGOSH I LOVE HIM!!!!!!". I am like.... well I want a boyfriend who will play video games with me. But not like call of duty and stuff, but Naruto (the video games), Super Smash Bros, Legend Of Zelda, Jak and Daxter, you know those types of games. And, after we get married, every friday he will have to watch a horror movie, or an action movie with me. On dates to movies it will have to be a action movie, or a movie that's good AND NOT a romance. Ick!!! I mean, I won't always be able to go to Rise Of The Guardians and Iron Man three with my friends, parents, brother and cousins! Other than that, he just has to be... Well him. As long as he isn't annoying I'll like him. Theres this guy I like (from now on called person X), who I dunno if he meets most of the requirements, but I like him. I mean, he gets on my nerves so much, but I like like him, and I personally think he's super cute when he gets on my nerves. Some people who are very rude have other opinions about him, but I like him. Okay, now back to my imagionary boyfriend.... That's basically all. He also has to get along with my best friends July, Jessie and Pheonix (yeah, my brothers one of my besties, got a problem?), But other than that, it doesn't matter, if I like someone I like them. Oh, he also can't complain about my anime, and maybe watch it with me.
So, I got a script for the spring play at my school, Romeo And Winifred, where I'm going to try out for: 1)Winifred, (F) the female lead, love intrest of Romeo,   2) Shylock, (M/F) Shady merchant, looks and talks like a surfer   3) Max (M/F) Shady merchant, Shylocks assistant  4) Nurse (F) Winifreds nurse.... Always by her side and tends to overreact. Those are the parts I'm going to try out for, wish me luck!!!
The romantic actress
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!