quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 18, 2013

My half birthday

Hey. So I had this whole thing typed out but then it got deleted. And I'm pretty pissed about it. -_-. But now I'm going to retype it. Grrrr. Okay, so my birthday is January 1st, and my half birthday is June 1st. I usually do something around then, but my grandparents, from New Mexico are coming over, and they're flying in from Chicago, So I can't go there with Jessie and July like I wanted to. But we can't. So instead we're going to go to the mall, and like get pedicures then go shopping. We'll go to some cool stores like Claires and FYE, but we'll also go to some icky stores like pennies and find crazy or pretty (ick!!!) dresses and shoes and try them on. Then we're gonna have a sleep over at my house and watcha movie, maybe like Rise Of The Gaurdians, How To Train your dragon or a disney princess movie. Yay!
I litterally just talked to Jessie, who's coming over at this second, and she said there IS a second book after Legend. It's called um..... Jessie? Oh, Prodogy. Spelled correctly, unlike how I spelled it. So.... yeah.
Already planning my half birthday party
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. We are? Did not know that! But haha ok cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, we are. And now ya know. And if you can sleep over friday, then we can watch finding nemo

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!