quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Video games and anime/cartoon guys

All day I've been playing Jak and Daxter, spelled like that. I really like the game, and I think hat Daxter is awesome, reminds me of Trenton. He is literally the video game been transformed into a ferret  squirrel thing. And I think that Jak is pretty awesome. Although I'm video games ever find it weird how you just walk into people's houses and they're just like "hi. If you do this for me I'll give you this" or "if you do this for me, you can use my boat" really? You're going to trust a stranger with your boat? Plus, the character is usually like 8-10 (legend of Zelda, spirit tracks) or a teen (legend of Zelda skyward sword, legend of Zelda twilight princess, Jak and Daxter, Pokemon). Or in skyrim and fallout, like twenty to thirty, and pretty shady. I mean, mostly teens and you're telling them to run around a monster infested place, for a payment of like, nothing. It's like really? And then, my brother and his girlfriend Jackie, got back from the mall. I was going to go, but neither of my best friends could go with me (cough cough Jessie and July cough), so I didn't go. But then Phoenix bought me a legend of Zelda hat. It has the triforce on it, which many people think is a loft wing from legend of Zelda skyward sword, but it actually is just the legend of Zelda symbol, for all games. Before skyward sword. It's just a weird coincidence, but that's still a coincidence. My favorite video game is Naruto, which is also one of my favorite tv shows. Okay it is my favorite tv show. Anime. I hate it when people say "oh that guy can't be hot because he's in anime/cartoon. I'm like dude you can't be hot an youre in real life!!! It bugs me!!!! Start at Jack Frost from rise of the guardians or naruto from naruto shippuden, and tell me anime/cartoon character can't be hot. If you still think the same thing, I'll hit you. Hard. And then I'll say it's my opinion, not yours, keep your stupid mouth shut.
In love with video games and anime
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!