quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little things tag

Tryouts for the play are tomorrow, wish me luck!!! Oh, and I have to do drama at church tomorrow, so I’ll be extra super busy. The skit I’ll be doing is actually a few put together. It’s going to be about why bad things happen. The one I’m in is the lord of the rings scene where borimir dies, but with a slight twist. I don’t really know how to describe it. But anyways I can’t post tomorrow again, so Jessie, please, please, please do a guest post tomorrow!!!!
My friend July gave me the Little Things tag! I love tags, and so, if you’re a blogger please award me for tags and please follow my blog! Okay, now to the award!

♥ QUESTIONS FOR THE TAG!

1. One thing that makes you feel beautiful: I don’t really ever feel beautiful, and I don’t like to, but if I ever were to feel “beautiful” I guess it would be when I’m trying on some stupid dress, or Jessie’s doing my hair…2. What's something that people often compliment you on: Umm… I don’t really receive compliments, but here are a few: Height (I’m tall, but I want to be taller!), Outfits (I may be like tomboy-ish, but I have awesome fashions like pikachu shirts ;-p), nails (usually done by Jessie), video game skill (It’s one of the best compliments ever!!!!), and lastly, lots of people say I can be a hand model, or that I have excellent hands. 3. What's one of your insecurities: Lots. The way I look, How guys see me, sports, video game skill, smarts, and that’s just a few. But my biggest insecurity is I’m always paranoid of whether any of my friends and stuff really like me, or if they’re just pretending. I know they love me, but I’m still paranoid L
4. If you could tell every insecure person in the world one thing, what would you say: Well, this might sound rude, but “grow a pair and go live your life. Live the way you want to, don't care about others or insecurities. Change what you want, live your life the way you want, and insecurities don't matter because they aren't real”

5. Do you talk in your sleep: I don’t think so, nobodies ever said I did, but I woke up once when it happened. ONCE!!! And I woke up the second it happened! It was a dream okay!?!? (a weird one...)
6. Little Things you appreciate about life: Okay, this might sound cheesy, but when I help people solve their problems. I love helping people. But I don’t always like it if they know it was me……………
7. Favorite little things about someone you love: July: Funny, fun to be around crazy insane bestie. Bff’s forever!!! Jessie: Crazy, fashionable, fun to be around, and again insane. Seems to be a habit with my Bff’s and a few of my “normal” friends. Phoenix: Encouraging, helpful, he can irritate me, but he will protect me forever, and he always comes through.   Crush: Perfect, funny, perfect, cute (in my opinion -_-), talk to about anything, perfect, athletic, perfect, fun to be around and did I mention perfect? Rest of my friends: Crazy, fun and awesome
8. Something someone said to you to make you self conscious: Well, there are two main things, here they are. 1) (I pointed out my crush to my ‘friend’-_-) her: “Hahaha that’s him? He looks so weird, he has a long face” I wanted to yell at her that I was sorry I wasn’t shallow enough to like guys only for their looks. I’m sorry I’m a deeper, better person. 2) (I was in New Mexico with my stupid however many times cousin, however many times removed. ) my mom: “Raven, do you know what time it is in Michigan” me: “midnight.” (next part was said jokingly) “Maybe that’s why my friends stopped texting me” my rude cousin who’s only ten and pure evil and mean, and I ‘strongly dislike’ her: “No, I think they just don’t like you anymore”. I was so pissed!!! I mean, I wanted to go in my room and cry! I would be mad even if it was my friend who said that, and she isn’t a friend! I’m insecure about that, don’t you dare say that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, C’MON WHAT DID I DO TO HER!!!!!! It’s not like I say to her “oh, you’re ugly and useless, and too young for anything and everyone hates you”, and that’s what it felt like to me!!!9. If you could change one thing about yourself, would you: Defiantly change my looks from how I look now. So when people looked at me, they didn’t think of a demon possessed scary rock obsessed, gang loner freak. Or at least change it so I looked so much like that it wouldn’t be funny to mess with.
10. What's one thing about yourself that you would never change: My friends. Yes, I am insecure about them loving me (I know they do, but…) but they are the best friends I could ever ask for, and I hope they will be my friends forever and ever.

Busy and very dramatic
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!