quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, February 22, 2013

Stress.

So I was supposed to go to the orthodontist today. So I didn't know where I was going, hot terrible instructions from my dad, I was honestly about to yell screw it Ill figure it out on my own into the phone. Then, I walked to the library instead of where I was supposed to get picked up. Change of plans -_-" and then I finally got picked up, went to the orthodontist and it's not until march 22. Of course. -___-"" so I went though all that for nothing. And did I mention I had to stand outside for like twenty minuets in snowing freezing weather? Joy. Just peachy.
I'm not that much farther into cloaked, but spoiler, I think that he's screwed. "He's done" -July a emmance.
I also learned about stress in Heath today, we all got these stress dots and they turn black when your stressed. Mine was black all day. We also had this paper to study for the test on how to relieve stress. None of them works for me. None, nada, no, non, not one.
Stressed and just like -_-
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!