quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 25, 2013

Skyrim and Romeo

Hey! So, my post is late today. Or, I would say late, but I just realized it's at the normal time because my bus usually gets here late. I was at an audition workshop, for the school play. Romeo and Winifred, as I already told you. So, she basically said that not everyone would get in, and then she talked about how tryouts would go, how the guys would read for Romeo, the girls for Winifred. The guys would get more chances because there are less of them. And lastly that sometimes she would give you something to say your lines as. Such as a surfer, mafia member or italian. She especially specified Italian. I'm-a practicing my-a italian-a accent, you-a know? Cause I already have the surfer nailed down dude. But I mean, like seriously bro. ;-p
I have drama tonight and should be getting a new script. I'll post it tommarrow, I hope. Auditions are Wendesday, so I might not get a chance to post, but I'll try to get ahold of Jessie to post then. (Jessie, you better read that!)
Okay, so I started a new thing in Skyrim, like restarted in my own file, not Phoenix's but my own. Yay! I made myself one of those anthro cat things. I hope you know what an anthro is, cause I'm not explaining it.  -_- I should've told you enough times by now. Anyways, I named her Kat ("we're an unimagionable lot when it comes to naming things" -Captain Jack Sparrow, pirates of the caribean, at worlds end), and I want to join the theives guild and the dark brotherhood. I like them. I'm not too far, litterally just met the jarl and his mean magic man. I'm really happy about this, and I can't wait to join the dark brotherhood and the thieves guild. I also want to make a Fallout thing, and I don't know if the brotherhood in that one is the dark brotherhood, all I know is that there are brotherhoods in both, and that I like them all. I hate getting stuff like this mixed up, but hey, I'm not perfect. Actually I am, I just don't want to become popular, lose my soul and have guys swarming all over me ;-p
Kat the perfect
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!