quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cloaked

I've been reading cloaked, which is about the princess and the frog, except a bit different. I like the shoe fixer guy, or the main character. I forgot his name... And I get that he's the average teenage guy, but I mean I really don't care how hot she is, and that her hair and figure are perfect. I don't care. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! It's really annoying. And I think there's something weird about his best friend, Meg. I mean, I know that she likes him or something because well, it's obvious. But I also think that shes a witch or sorcerer, or has a witch or something that's magical, or has something magical, because her whole shop was clean and her brothers had trashed it the day before. And she didn't have to clean the coffee pot to make the new coffee, which the main character said he thought she would. And the swan got shot in the chest, when he left it with meg it was just a scrape. Or, however you spell that. I'm still pretty sure he got shot and Meg has a secret. Especially since she freaked out when he questioned  the whole shop being clean and that she lied to him about it. That's basically all I have about it so far...
Reading
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!