quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, February 8, 2013

blender and skit part 2

So, I didn't finish telling you my script. Remember, I'm Simon.

Paula: You know Simon, you don't have to be so mean all the time.  Look at them - you're crushing their dreams.

Simon: That's a good thing. They should take my advice and dream of getting a desk job! Now will contestant one come in?

Rapper: Yo, yo! What up Simon, Paula? We're gonna give you a little somethin' somethin'. (starts rapping a rap about tobacco)  (This isn't an action or anything in the script, but the rapper writes his own raps) So, what'd you guys think.

Paula: (I don't know exactly what she says, but it's about how amazing he was)

Lady Dodo: (some other non-sensicle thing, that's un-understandable)

Simon: That encouraged me to smoke. Next!!!

There are a few more acts, but they're add ons, not written into the script, so the lines aren't exact yet. But I get to come up with my own insults! Now to the rest of the script, that's written...

Simon: Wow, I don't know why I do what I do. No one is even worthy of being in my presence.

Paula: You know Simon, you are such a jerk! All you do is sit around destroying other peoples dreams. God has given these people gifts, and all you do is destroy their hopes. You think you're better than them? To God, we're all equal. You remember the song "red, yellow, black and white, we're all preciaous in his sight"? Get a clue Simon.

Simon: (starting to break down and cry) You're right Paula. I've been so rude. So mean. I'm terribly sorry. I'm so arrogant tnot seeing what a person can be. (still crying)

Paula: (comforting Simon) Simon, this is so sweet to see. There, there... it's okay. What a breakthrough. I can't believe this is happening, and that my words acctually meant something to you.

Simon:  (bolts straight up) They didn't. I was just playing with your emotions. Next!

(everyone goes on stage) Everyone: Live from ignite, it's Wendsday night!

(lights go out, skit over)

And that's the script. Well, most of it. The other performances are someone singing their own country song, and a Don't stop believing, who's really good then at the "don't stop believing" line, she just..... fail. Epic fail. And today is friday, so from 7 to 10, I am going to the blender at my school, which is basically where seventh and eighth graders go to the school for three extra hours and make music videos and play on inflatibles and stuff that could potentially hurt them, like shock games and bull riding. Fun.

Simon the evil
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!