quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today should be like Thursday. Or Friday. Even Tuesday! Tomorrow's Valentines day, so, I'm guessing it's to late for me to get a boyfriend and have him buy me a teddy bear as big as me. Or have him give me a yacht. Or an island. Or both. Haha, just joking, I like a guy, but I don't know if he likes me, I don't want to talk about him right now, because I might tell him to go on my blog, along with a bunch of my other friends, so he can't tell that I'm talking about him. We haven't talked in a while, I think I pissed him off, I have a bad habit of doing that, I want to ask him if I pissed him off but then I'll feel weird.... Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about him now, cause I miss him and stuff so.... Just ignore that whole part. Okay, so if you're single and on twitter, then follow me at @Raven13DeWitt13 and tomorrow, during Valentines day, be on twitter celebrating singles day. For us singles. Singles only, if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, it's celebrating singles bye bye! I might go on facebook too, for a singles day on there, but I'll mostly be celebrating singles day on Twitter. So follow me and chill with me and the other singles. Also, if you have a twitter please tweet about it. A lot, like try to get everyone to know about it. Please do it, on facebook too I guess.
Singles day
Raven DeWitt

5 comments:

  1. How in the world did you make him mad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but at the same time, I might... It's complicated, I'll have to tell you in person, it's more of like... I'd rather only my best friends (you and jessie) know, so I don't want anyone who sees the comments to know, and I'd rather tell you in person, so dude, we should hangout soon, I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Ok, I'm still trying to get better, I haven't been to school all week long!

      Delete
    3. Aww, that sucks! :/ and I totally need you for airband night! *sigh* hope you feel better!!!!!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!