quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Smile

What's Up?

It's one of the coolest girls you'll ever hear of: Jessie. Captain Jessie, actually. ;) So, it seems like my friend, Raven, has been having a sorta tough week; I decided to make you all smile just a little. I mean, maybe it won't make you happy, but it does for me. There's this site: http://fiction-bucketlist.tumblr.com/ and it's really fun. It makes me smile and most of the one's I know about are so true for me. Here's just a few of the ones I like to give you a glimpse of what this site is like so you can love it! Thanks for these pics!


Book: Divergent


Movie: The Little Mermaid


Movie: The Little Mermaid


Movie (or Comic, I guess): The Avengers


Movie: The Princess Bride


Movie: The Little Mermaid


Movie: Pocahontas


Movie: Beauty and the Beast



Movie(s): The Pirates of the Caribbean 

That's all for me today. Raven, I hope this made you smile at least a little bit. Maybe check out this site, it's cool. 
Hugs,
Captain Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!