quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fan Fiction

Hi, I've been thinking about writing fanfic, or fan fiction. I want to write a few, one of them being a Rise Of The Guardians, where there's a new guardian introduced. I was thinking of making the new character be like a Mother Nature, not good with people but loves animals and can talk to them and stuff and also controls plans, lives in a tree house. Or a Magica, guaradian of magic, her power being magic and lives in Las Vegas, because that place is really magical and bright and glittery like magic and her. Or the Grim Reaper (a girl grim), who is you know grim reaper guardian of halloween and stuff. I also want more choices, so please either tell me a guardian (prefferable a girl) that you'd want a fanfic about. If you want a specific fanfic, give me an idea and I'll send you the first chapter, more if you like it. Or, please comment or email me (RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com) which guardian I should make it about. I also want to do a Percy Jackson fanfic, please again email me or comment on which greek god I should use for my demi god characters. I also wanna write a naruto one, with younger ninjas when Naruto's the hokage. The other fanfic I want to do is a How To Train Your Dragon, with a new dragon and a new viking, but that's actually not one that I need others to choose for me. So yeah. Oh, and if you want me to write a fanfic, then please comment or email me, and give me a book or something, and what to do with it. If I haven't seen the movie or read the book or played the video game or whatever you give me, then I'll google it, and rent the movie or show or videeo game or book, or youtube it or something. Promise.
The Writer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!