quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sickness and Legend spoilers

Ugh, still have a cold. My stomache either feels like it's burning, like I'm starving, or like I'm gonna thow up. Not fun. And my headaches are like my heads gonna explode. Then, my stuffy nose either hurts, or feels like I have water that got in it, which hurts like half of my face and gives me a headache. Not fun. But, I have been reading Legend by Marie Lu all day, because I left school after second hour, knowing that I would litterally die if I stayed. I hope I feel better by tomorrow, but I doubt I will. But I hope so. My brother definantely didn't help when he said that to go home I should puke on a teacher and he would laugh forever if I did, and that this kid bumped into his friend once and he just starrted puking on him. Then I'm thinking of the puke scences in Pitch Perfect, which doesn't help either. Now, I'm gonna review what I think of Legend so far, so if you haven't read it, leave.

Spoiler Alert: So, I'm at the part where, after Day is arrested and taken to the roof all day, June comes and visits him, then says to take him to the hospital and feed him, treat his wounds cause he won't last if they don't. I think she's just trying to get him to feel better and heathier for when she breaks him out. Which I know she's going to do, because she's like me. She knows something's wrong and needs Day to figure it out. And she's in love with him, but I'll get to that later. I think that they experiment wth all the kids who get perfect scores, or would but then June got one. And people would know if she got a low score and went to the "work camps" because she's metias's little sister. So, they just used her as a protogy. They wouldn't let kids from the poor sectors do this, because they need to experiment on them, and the people in the poor sectors couldn't investigate the goverment. They don't have the resources or the witt, because all the smart ones are experimented on. That brings me to the plague. Day says that they can control who gets the plague, so I think the reason they do this is either A) they give them the plague so that  they can take them, cure them then experiment on them and the people won't know, or B) the plague is a test for how well their whatever they make out of the experimented kids works, and if it's a disease or if it's something they can give the soldiers. Or they take the people to test the thing on, a mix of both. And I know Day didn't kill metias. I think Metias found out something after digging around in the goverment and told someone he shouldn't have. About how the republics bad. He told the wrong person and they killed him and blamed it on Day. That's the important thing Metias was going to tell June before he was murdered. If he had told June, she would've died too. My suspect list for Metiases murder is: Thomas, The Elector, Commarder Jameson, Chian or the electors son. That's just a rough suspect list, I might gain more and lose some. Okay, and now for the romance element of the book. Usually the romance part bugs me and I just want to shout "SHUT UP AND ADMIT YOU LIKE EACH OTHER, ADMIT IT IDIOTS!!!!!!", but I like it in this one. Which is also weird because they keep on talking about how pretty June is, or good looking Day is, which almost always bugs me, but this time I don't mind. I just want her to break him out, them to prove the republics bad, then get married and stuff. And I am definantly not the romantic type. That's all for now, I'll tell you more as I read more.

Sick and Tired
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!