quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow day

Hey, sorry it was a snow day today, and I haven't posted cause my friends Anna who hung out with me and July and Jessie today stole my ipod, so I reached my tweet limit, and I can't even tell them that my I've reached my tweet limit, and i was in the middle of two conversations!!!!!!! Grrr...I thought that wednesday and that yesterday was friday, and I keep on forgetting that today's friday. I'm going to watch Aladdin and Aladdin two,or at least try to. And July or Anna, can you go onto twitter and tell the people that I was talking to that I hit todays tweet limit? Please?!?!?!?
Other than Hanging out with July, Anna, and Jessie, today was pretty average. So... yeah, nothing new....
Just chillin
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!