quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Legend

Okay, so with my busy procrastinating life, I forgot to tell you that I finished legend. First off, I loved the book. New favorite book ever. :-). Although I kinda called it. I mean I knew who the murderer was, but I feel like it never really said that he was the one who did it. It was just like..... Unfinished. The whole book was that way. It all seemed unfinished to me, I think there should be a sequel. And June should've kept her dog. She should still have the dog and the dog should always be with her, like Day and like Metias was. I liked how the writer said something about like how someday she would see Metais again and they would exchange stories. Kind of a nice Christian message. I liked how she was letting go, but not forgetting and not like she stopped lovin him or caring about him. And they will see each other again in heaven. But I still feel like there should be a sequel where June and Day go work for the colonies, on their side, then find out the colonies have a dirty little secret too, and then a third book where they try to unite the colonies and the rebuplic into the United States again. I might have to write a fanfic for this.
I also need everyone to tell me a fanfic site or which Greek gods kids and guardians I should use for my fanfics.
So that's basically all...... I know there was something else I wanted to say, if I think of it I'll post it tomorrow......
Forgetful and writer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!