quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Morals

Hey, so today is Super Bowl Sunday, and I was wondering if July and Jessie could come to my house to watch it, but I can get ahold of then... HINT HINT!!!! If one of you reads this, try to tell the other. Please? Text me to figure it all out!!!!!!!
Okay, so sorry if the next part of this post offends you or weirds you out, it's normal for me, I forget, some of you have different boundaries.
In church, we talked about marriage, not going to far, you know, that lesson. I mean, I already know that, and I won't do all *that* stuff before marriage and I won't date when I'm in like middle school. Even if everyone else at my school does.... Anyways so I got to thinking, why? I mean, in every tv show, there's like usually affairs, pre-marriage purple going on, divorces, and teens with kids. I mean, honestly? Isn't there any morals in the world anymore? I'm not sure I want kids, cause I wouldn't want to raise them in a society like this! I mean, the world didn't end in 2012, but I think it should have. Isn't there still good in the world? And my friend said that in high school she was gonna do it at least once or find a guy who wants everyone to think he did and say that they did. It's like really? Then she said I should too. I don't want to live in this world anymore. -_-. I said no, cause I don't want to until I'm married. Then a different day, we were talking about love fears. She said hers was that she dated the guy she liked, then they broke up. She grew up and got married to another guy, but she still liked the first guy. Then the first guy finds her, and says he still loves her, she doesn't tell the guys about each other, and you know, cheats on her husband with the first guy. Then they find out about each other, and both hate her. Wow. Wonder why they would do that. I said oh, that would suck.  Cause it would suck to be that stupid! So then I said mine, which is that me or my crush moves or dies and I never see then again, and I never told then how I feel..... Which is my friends love fear too. And she said its stupid!!!! Well I'm sorry my love fear is actually logical. And I'm also sorry I have morals, unlike you. At least there is some good in the world so far, like my two best friends Jessie and July, and a few friends from twitter and my friends from church, but that's still not much. 
Still innocent
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. Who said that????? And I'll call you if it works but I'm not sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel said that... She really gets on my nerves.... A lot.... But she used o be my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. She was my friend, but now I don't reall like her, so..... I don't really want her talking behind my back more than she usually does.....

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!