quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 28, 2013

the next demention

Hey, my post is late today, because I "lost" my ipod. And by "lost" I mean, someone either stole it or it when into another dimention. I'm serious. I was at church and I was playing on it, and then I put it in my pocket. I walked across cement floor, then next time I went to grab it, it was gone. It was walking across cement floor, not like I was crawling under the stage or anything like that. Plus me and like five people searched all around and couldn't find it. It was announced that I lost my iPod and to turn it in, but nobody did. I hope that they either have a change in heart and turn it in, or that they get caught by their parents and are forced to turn it in. Because it isn't just an iPod to me, it has my blog account logged in on it, (so someone could hack this blog O.O), my twitter, my snap chat (so July... I can't talk to you through that), my skype, and my facebook. So I won't be on facebook or twitter that much, or snap chat and skype at all. It also has my email on it, so they could veiw my email through it, and I can't check my email unless I go to the website online and log in and use the computer version DX. And it also has all my photos on it. Every last one. I hope it gets returned or comes back from the whatever demention soon. And yes, I do think that there are wormholes that lead to other dementions, it's happened before. I'll tell ya later. Anyways, I want it back soon, please pray that it will happen...
I'm making quizzes on Quotev, well, I'm in the middle of one right now, not finished. First quiz, which Naruto character are you, but I'm only using four characters, so it's not very good. Sorry.
lost my iPod
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!