quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 1, 2013

Joy.

Okay, still no luck on the stolen iPod, but I'm hoping it'll turn up. Hopefully. But anyways, this post isn't abou the iPod either being stolen or transported to another dimension, it's about my mortal enemy. Arch nemisis. The annoying Joy. Yeah, her name is Joy and she's my enemy. The name doesn't fit her at all. Almost none of my friends like her, including the high schoolers. High schoolers Who aren't even forced to go to the same school as her. She is annoying and just ugh. So, I was walking home with my friend Mel, to her house and Joy and her friend were behind us. I'm surprised she has friends but whateves. So my friend went to her house and I continued down the street to mine. I could hear and see snowballs hitting the pavement, and judging on how it was me and them and no one else around, it's a safe bet that it was them. I knew they were trying to hit me, because it was close enough to me that I could tell she was trying to hit me and it just wasn't them randomly throwing snowballs. Well, either they had really bad aim or they were trying to get it close enough to me to bug me while not hitting me. Not a single snowball hit me. I could see them smash down on the ground near me, but none hit me. I even saw a few ice chunks land near me, which is just rude. If a snowballl had hit me, I would've throw a few hundred snowballs at them. Or hit her in her fat ugly face. But I just ignored them, acted like I didn't notice, then when they got to one of their houses I heard Joy say "Ooh, look at me, I'm silent!". First off, terrible insult. I mean, honestly? The point of being silent is so that you don't have people looking at you. Or, for me it is. I'm sorry I'm not an attention whore like her (or a regular whore like them both...), but I wouldn't want her to get jealous that she isn't getting all the attention from every single person, because believe it or not, if I was a loud mouth like her people would pay attention to me too. And if she shares the spotlight, she'll die from lack of attention to feed her attention whoreness. And secondly, either she wanted me to hear the... was it supposed to be an insult? If so it was pathetic. But anyways, either she wanted me to hear it, or she has no idea how to whisper. Because again, being quiet makes people notice you less and the attention whore Joy wouldn't want that. That really pissed me off, but I just ignore her. She doesn't stop messing with me, but I think it annoys her. Annoys her that I don't pay attention to her, because she need attention. I mean, sure she knows how to get under my skin, but by being myself and not giving her the attention she wants, I agrivate her more. I mean, yeah, she's still an annoying little puffer fish faced attention whore who likes pissing me off, but I can win. Witthout having to do anything and waste energy on someone so pointless. I seriously think she should move to antartica, but then she won't have people to pay attention to her and she'll die from no attention. Oh no, how tragic. Tough luck I guess, maybe she can get a few penguins to pay attention to her. That way, she won't be able to understand them when they make fun of her, and she'll think she was better than someon in her life.
Joys arch nemisis
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!