quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 25, 2013

Video Games :D

Yo! So, sorry about my laptop being an idiot, it mostly stopped. Yay! So, no drama for the nexft two weekas, or any ignite, so no new scripts. No info on the stolen iPod.
So, Friday, me, my parents and my friend Mel went out to Texas Steakhouse. There was an hour wait, so we went to a store across the streat called The Gaming Warehouse. New favorite store. Ever. It had a Bleach game (after the anime Bleach), lots of Naruto games-some including the Kakashi chronicles, and a DBZ game. Which I don't have yet. I wanted to buy them all, but I'm not a millionare... Yet. Mel litterally was dragging me away screaming. People thought it was weird that some teenage girl was fangirling over video games, but IT WAS NARUTO, BLEACH AND DBZ!!!!!!!!! AND A LEGEND OF ZELDA WII REMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea how epic that is!!!!!! Well, for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm probably freaking you guys out, being all well... me over video games. Oh, and did I tell you that my wii broke, so I have to re-play and get everything in my video games? I mean, it will be kinda fun replaying them all, but it's hard to beat the fire temple boss or find all the thingys in the Legend Of Zelda games, or unlock all the characters in Naruto and Super Smash Bros. It was hard, but fun. So it's going to be again. I have my summer planned, building a door and windows and floors for the play structure and re-beating all my video games. I acctually am excited. :-)
The gamer
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rae! We gotta hang out...... You doing anything for spring break? I can't wait to remodel the play structure though.... that'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!! No, I'm not doing anything for spring break... are you?!?!?!? Sleep-over Thursday to Friday?

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!