quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the skit)

OHMIGOSH MY MOM BOUGHT ME THE MOVIE RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW, THIS SECOND AS I WITE THIS POST!!!!!!!! IT JUST CAME OUT TODAY, AND I WAS GONNA BUY IT AS SOON AS I CAME HOME. I WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY ALL DAY BECAUSE OF IT!!!!!!!!
Okay, that's enough fangirling crap. My wii won't work, I lost my iPod, I've been sick all week, but Rise Of The Guardians came out today, so it's an amazing awesome perfect week. It'll be even better if Jessie and July can watch it (again) with me Friday? (HINT HINT!!!)
The skit we're doing tomorrow is actually different. The theme is about being in the wrong race. I'm the annoncer. Cesa Flickerman or whatever, after the Hunger Games announcer dude. I'm gonna look it up, and like, maybe wear a colorful wig, outfit the same color, I dunno something like that.
The guardian and actress
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!