quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 18, 2013

Avengers school

Hi! So no new iPod updates, happy monday, I don't have drama tonight so no script/over veiw, yada yada.
Now that that's outta the way, I just though of this like, last night when I was going to sleep. A school where the Avengers are the teachers!!! Like a school for superheros where the other superheros teacher. Captain America teaches history (Like, duh!). Black Widow teaches fighting (Being a superhero, it's a must know). I think that the Hulk should teacher science, because he and Ironman are the scientists, but Ironman can teach math instead. So, Hulk gets science, Ironman gets math. Then Thor teaches mythology (again, DUH!!!). Nick Fury would be the princable, and I dunno who'd teach E.L.A... Please like, comment and tell me!!! I'm gonna write a story about it!!!
I have a story on quotev... Well, I just started it, but I'm on chapter two... In the middle of it, actually. Please read it!!!
In The Avengers school
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!