quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mondas (haha skyrim...)

Sorry, this post is late, but my mom had to look up my and my brothers grades. Then talk about whether or not they had to go see my teachers cause I got like a bunch of A's and yada yada yada... And anyways, today in school, was the first day of swimming. It wouldn't be terrible but... swimming. In school. When all the girls don't wear one pieces. Or even modest two pieces. Yeah. The only good part being that the guys don't wear swim shirts. And usually... well, shirtless and excercise well, so... Yeah. ;-p. There's some other things I hate about it, but shirtless guys... you know, even it out. Ish... It'll get alot better in a few days I guess. So, I didn't get into the school play, and I have drama tonight, I'll post the script tomorrow. Yada yada, you know the usual Monday stuff. There was this new guy at my school today, and I guess he's kinda cute. A lot of girls think so, not just me. I didn't really talk to him, but my friend did. She said that he stole from a gas station before and that she likes him because he has that bad boy edgey feel. I just think he seems pretty cool. I don't really get why normal girls like bad boys... Eh, whateves. So, see ya'll tomorrow!
Ugh. Just ugh.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!