quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 22, 2013

Ugh

Hi. I'm not in a good mood at this moment in time so, yeah. My post might be a little more angry than usual. But hey, here's everything.
Yesterday, I went to Jessie and July's school play. They were both in it. It was really good, but just a bit too much drama. Ugh, the next person to cause or bring up any drama other than acting, I will hit. I mean, I can't stand any more drama in my life right now. But anyways, the school play was awesome, and Jessie and July did amazing. But, I'm NOT going to let them forget the outfits. Ever. >:-p
Today, in gym class, we had some stupid sub. I don't like substitute teachers, no offense or anything. But they have no idea whats going on, and end up doing it totally different and confused. And confusin everyone in the process. But anyways, so todays sport was Hockey. And, the puck went over the edge of the "rink". So, I kicked it in, and ended up kicking this one kid in the process. On accident, but it's not like I regret it. And then, later a football was dropped near him, I was about to kick it, but the he picked it up and said "Don't kick me again!" Me and my friend started cracking up. It was hilarious!!!
Okay, so today is the orchestra thingy. Ugh. The orchestra teacher said we had to have a "positive vibe" for it. Ugh. U-G-H!!!!!!!!! I mean, honestly! She said the reason we had to have positive vibes was so that the poeples would pay more. -_- I wish they wouldn't pay, and we weren't forced to play some instrament. It's not like it's going to benifit my life. Oh yeah, job for a spy, position open. Must be able to play a violin.
Along with the whole "positive vibes" bull crap, we also have to dress like we're from the 60's, 70's or 80's. Suggested dress for girls: poodle skirts. Problem, I don't own a poodle skirt. Heck, I don't even own a skirt!!! I mean, seriously who even has clothes from the 60's, 70's and 80's?!?!? I mean like really? Reeeaaallly? Ugh. I know I've been saying that a lot, it's just it's all like.... Just like Ugh.
Not wearing a skirt
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!