quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yay!!!

It's the Saturday before Easter, the day that Jesus rose from the dead, so yay! I'm super excited for Easter tomorrow, but my mom's making me wear a dress. It's a cute one, that I got at New Orleans, but it's still a dress... So that's a downside. I might take a picture of the dress, and post it, but then again, July and Jessie could blackmail me, cause again I'M FORCED TO WEAR A DRESS!!!!!! So like, ugh. But it's Easter! Oh, and July, the Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Bunnymund) from Rise Of The Guardians is totally awesome!!!!! I haven't decorated for Easter yet, so I still have to do that. I got to watch Rise Of The Guardians twice in a row yesterday, because July hadn't seen it, so I watched it with her, then July had to leave just as Pheonix's friend arrived, and my brothers friend had never seen it, so he had to see it. I was super happy. I got to watch my favorite movie twice in a row!!! Yay!!! And a whole week of no school!!! Super yay!!! In case you can't tell, I'm super happy for spring break!!!!!!! And here's my new faqvorite photo!!!
Very very happy
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!