quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Drama, iPod, and swimming

I'm still forced to take gym. Which I hate. Because it's stupid, and pointless, and if I wanted to play sports, I would to it to have fun with friends, not to pass a class. And swimming in gym is basically the equivelent of the really really annoying person you hate (we all know one...) being with friends. Who multiply their annoying-ness by a gazillion. And two. I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I love swimming. Swimming is fun, I love it, I want my own private pool. But in gym... it's like the stupidest thing ever. Appariently school finds a way to make everything suck. Ugh. GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid school. Ugh. I'm so tired from it, I still feel like I'm gonna die of exastion...
So, we don't have a script for drama, but we know the basics. The story line is like, how using the armor of god helps us. So, me, the big huge guy, and this other person are on the bad team. Called the angels of death. Awesome team name. The other team is the rainbow sauces or something weird like that. They're the complete and utter nerds, and we totally could beat them, but then, the smallest nerd comes in with the bible, and she's a total ninja who kicks our butts with the bible. I'm really excited for costuming, cause I get to look like a total punk criminal, like super scary. I can't wait, I wanna look like totally awesome ^_^ which, I know the smiley face totally outweighs the who bad guy evil feel, but I'm a mix of both. It's gonna be fun.
Still no news on the missing iPod, but when I find it (when), the person who stole it will be a bit... disabled, in a coma, maybe possible mysteriously disapeared... Ya know, in terrible contition for a terrible person.
Pissed and tired
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!