quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey! So, the litterally only day this year Jessie was riding the bus, and I didn't ride the bus. Not fair!!!  I call redo!!! It's really really cruel. Okay, so let me give an over veiw of today. First hour: science. We dissected electronics. Second hour: gym. Had to do stations... XP it was like just no. Not fair. I'm not that physically fit!!! third hour nothing much happened. Fourth hour: history. Took a test. Nothing happened the rest of the day. Then there's homework party, which wasn't a party. It wasn't fun at all. And, when it's over, I get a text from Jessie saying that she's riding the bus for once. I'm not even kidding. She never rides the bus, and the day that she does, I don't. I always ride the bus!!! ALWAYS!!!
Didn't ride the bus
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!