quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 11, 2013

Summer and the happy couple

Hey! So, still sick (XP) And still no news on my iPod... DX, but Rise Of The Guardians comes out Tuesday. Yay! Oh, and another good tthing is that my cousin got engaged. My cousin proposed to his girlfriend, and she said yes. So, yay! They're I really cute couple and I'm really happy for them. So, yeah. :-) be happy. Other than that, the snows melting (DX), but hey, it'll be summer soon, which is good. That way, I can walk around the forest, hangout with Jessie and July more, and watch more Naruto AND PIER JUMPING!!! YAY!!! Plus, in the summer I can read and write and draw some more. That'll be good. I can't wait! I really wanna go camping or to great wolf lodge with Jessie or July sometime this summer. That'll be fun. Plus, we'll have to work on the play structure, ya know, like adding windows (or shutters), doors, painting the inside, some type of flooring. So that we can have sleep overs in there! :-). Pheonix grows lots of plants, so I'm sure summer will help that too.
Excited for summer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!