quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Down with the sickness

Okay, so today I think I got sick. And I think it's swimmings fault. I'm not like, the person who's all like 'the school burned down. It's that thing I hate's fault', I mean, my throat has hurt since like this morning. But, then I started getting headaches and freezing (litterally) after second hour. Which is swimming. I had to swim in the cold pool, which I've had to do everyday. But, today, after swimming I started shivering like, I dunno, I would say like a chiualiua (however you spell it. It's that one dog thing), but they shaked so much less than I was. And I had a headache, like either something was hitting my head with a huge hammer. And super strenght. Or like my head wass gonna explode. It was like that since second hour, like non stop. Now, I've had tilinal, and it's only off and on. I really hope I get better, because I wanna go see the movie tomorrow. I've had a really stressful past like two weeks... Which reminds me, no new iPod news. -_- It's annoying. IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS ON MY IPOD, TELL ME OR YOU'LL BE CONSIDERED JUST AS GUILTY!!!!!! And I think I told you what I wanna do to the theif.
Sick and stressed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!