quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring break, quotev and church

Hi! So, Trenton has been coughing like litterally non-stop. I know he can't help it, but it's really annoying me. It's seriously annoying. I wanna hit him for it... Even though he can't help it... Nevermind. I might though...
So, today in church, even though I didn't get my iPod back... :-( But, a certain person did finallly come back to church... :-) yay! Not that I missed him or anything... o'_'o
Spring break is in like two weeks! I can't wait!!! ^_^ I hope that Jessie and July aren't doing anything for spring break, and can hangout with me (HINT HINT!!!). Oh, and please visit my account on quotev... I starting writing a story on it, and I have a quiz on which of my friends you're most like.. Oh, and Jessie and July, if anything doesn't seem like you, tell me and I'll change it.
Happy that it's almost spring break
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!