quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Messed up ssociety and remember the name

Hello peoples of earth. :-) So, my gym teacher does this one thing, where if we don't like the sport we're playing, we can walk around. It's still exercise. Or, after we finish the workout circuit... XP I'm not a big fan of the workout curcuit... So, anyways, me and my friend were just walking around and talking. We were talking about how messed up society is. I mean, seriously? Last year, on the last day of school these girls wore super short shorts. I mean like, I have swimsuits longer. They got sent to the office who said that there was nothing they could do. And then they let them have a sucker!!! Honestly!!! I was (and still am) so pissed about that. Then, I wasn't there on the last day before Christmas, but my other friend told me that this one girl, Joys friend (I'm surprised she has friends), wore a super short skirt, knee socks (not even leggings, knee socks!!!), and a tank top, which went down so low you could see her bra. She had a low cut shirt on over it. And, when getting sent to the office, she got -how hard to guess- candy!!! And then the school gets surprised when they're pregnate at age 16. Yeah, totally didn't see that coming. And in all these shows, they show people like purpling, when they just met and crap like that. Everyone. The only negative consequences the show are that one of them was a criminal, or something and gets murdered. That's the only bad repricussion in shows I've ever seen. -_- Not even joking. And people wonder why the world's so messed up!!!! Wow.
In Gym, they normally play all that popular crap (if I hear call me maybe one more time, I swear... -_-), today they played "Remember The Name"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that song, and was even rapping along (by the way, it's a rap... I count raps as songs I guess....). Yay! "It's ten percent luck, twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain. And one hundred percent reason to remember the name"
Not messed up
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!