quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sleep-over and saturday

Still no leads on the iPod situation. None. Nada. Not one. N-O-N-E, NONE! I'm really scared I'll never find it, and I want it back so badly!!! Ugh... DX
Anyways, yesterday I hate a sleepover with my friends Melany, and Melanie. Or spelled sometthing like that, I don't know for sure... They're awesome, but they are 1D obsessed. Ugh... And, when playing truth or dare they made me sing a song by them. A verse of 'you don't know you're beautiful", which is my least favorite song I have heard by them. And, I didn't know like half the words... It was annoying... then they made me watch the video one direction made themselves, and this one where they're shirtless half the time. The music was terrible and gave me a headache, but shirtless 1D was definanly a bonus. I don't like their music but that doesn't mean they aren't hot. Just saying.
We watched pitch perfect (aka-akward!) and 21 jump street, and here comes the boom. It was pretty fun. When we went to the movie store to rent movies, I found out that Rise Of The Guardians comes out I think March 12, and The Hobbit comes out I think around March 18... that's what I think it said, again THINK...  I can't wait though!!!
So, today being an average saturday, I will be going to my grandfathers, and he lives on lake something-something... It's a lake in Michigan... Anyways, last week it was frozen over so I could go ice stating on it, but now the weather's getting warmer (DX I love the cold...), so it might melt... I might be able to bring the gamecube, but that's a might, and the wii isn't working... I know I won't be able to bring the ps3, or my iPod. Which disappeared. And hasn't re-appeared. Grr....
Missing my iPod
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!