quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 29, 2013

ROTG, Spring break, and parents -_-

Yo. So, it's my first official day of spring break!!! Yay!!! And you wanna know what I'm doing? Nothing. Sadly nothing... But anyways, I had a sleep-over with Mel last night and she just left. July might come over later, and hangout. And be forced to watch Rise Of The Guardians.....
Jessie already watched it WITHOUT ME!!!! Just so y'all know, I'm mad at her for that. -_- Grr.
I've been writing a few stories, and I might post a few if they're like good. Or good enough. Maybe...
My parents are building a stupid shoe cabnit, with a bench so that they can sit down putting on their shoes and put the shoes in the cabnit instead of a jumbled pile. I like the jumbled pile. Ugh. It's just stupid in my opinion. Ugh. My parents also think that I can't be alone without dying, so my dad took off of work today, and he had to sit downstairs for like five minutes saying that he was going to the store. And that he doesn't like me going on twitter because someone can stalk me, and they don't think I can handle myself. It's so stupid!!! I can totally fight back if and when ever I want to. Appariently though, my parents think I can't. It pisses me off.
Mad at Jessie
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!