quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oz, The Great And Powerful

Hey! So, Oz; The Great And Powerful, was an, okay movie. I mean, it was half good, half ugh. I have to be doing this? And, it didn't help that in the parts that I didn't like, all the guys had to whistle, or make comments. And I was in a movie theature, so I couldn't yell "Just hit him, he's no worth it, stab him! He's an idiot!!!". I obviously didn't like the main charater that much. Okay, so the next part might contain spoilers. So, if you care, don't read this. The parts I didn't like were how the main character was a man whore player, and a jerk to everyone. I mean, he broke the actually cool witches heart, (I don't like Glenda. Or the bad witch), and then she turned evil. And then, the good witch is all like in love with him. Doesn't she know everything that happened? That he like, pulls the same exact move on every single girl. It's sickening. I hate when people do stuff like this! Sluts and man whores -_-. the parts I liked were how, he sorta reedeemed himself. In the begining he was a jerk to everyone. In the end, he was actually pretty cool. Other than the fact that he never stopped being a man whore... I know I say that alot, but litterally he had like six girlfriends throughtout the movie!!! Not cool. I also liked how everyone in Oz was someone he knew in Kansas too. The flying monkey was the guy he worked with in the carnival. The china doll was the girl, who asked him to fix her legs and the wicked witch was the girl who got the strong man mad at Oz, who kept on shouting it's just his grandmothers jewlery box it means nothing. And then there's the witch who he met first, who HE turns evil, is the first girl we meet, who is the country girl,  who he "charms" first. The good witch is the girl who loves him, and isn't as shallow as a kiddy pool. I really like how he made almost everything right in Oz, other than breaking the only cool witch (Turns green, The only one I like...), breaking her heart. He makes everything ELSE right. And he technically wasa wizard. Sure, not the type that they have, but he is a wizard. That's what he does for a job in real life, and he is a wizard.
Movie critic
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!