quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Q's 1-10

Okay, so I found this one book called coke or pepsi, I have like five of these books, they're sold at my school book fairs. Cause nothing else is going on in the universe right now, I'm gonna choose a random page, and do the questions on it. Questions in black, answers in blue hilighted. ( ) is the little bubble that you can fill in. Okay?

1. Skeletons ( ) Give me the creeps! Ew! ( ) R so cool! Are So Cool!!!
2. Fave game show? Are you smarter than a fifth grader
3. Game show u think u MIGHT do well on? Minute to win it...?
4. ( )Strawberries ( ) Bananas ( ) Oranges ( ) Apples ( ) Pears ( )other______? Strawberries or rasberries
5. Ever picked your own fruit/veggies on a farm? ( ) No ( ) Yes. What?_______ Yes, blueberries, apples and rasberries. I think more, but those are the main ones I pick.
6. ( ) Pianp ( ) Acoustic guitar ( ) Electric guitar ( ) Saxophone ( ) Other_____? I play the violin, but I want to play the electric guitar
7. I ( ) Can't stand being busy -or- ( ) LUV having too much going on Hate being busy. It sucks!!!
8. Embarrassing celebrity crush you had when you were younger? I didn't have any really.... unless you count Aladdin or the guy from hoot, neither of which are embarrassing.
9. Ever gone to camp? ( ) No ( ) Yes, Name of it?_______Yeah, I go to ones with church every summer, and I also went to a school one in fifth grade
10. Want to be in politics? ( ) Yeah, it would B really cool ( ) R u kidding me?! I agree with the second one. It would suck.

Very bored
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!