quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 9, 2013

sick again :-(

Okay, so, today I got sick. Joy. I had chills or felt like I was burning, which, is actuallystill happening. I also have a really soar throught. My eyes also hurt. Badly. Not fun. I'm feeling a bit better, but I'mcoughing like general grevious (star wars), which makes my throat hurt more. Ugh.
Yesterday, my brother had a few friends over, and my parents volenteered to take everone to Jack The Giant Slayer. The others turned it down, and I said I would go, if I could invite a friend. My mom said that I couldn't, because they didn'tthink my friends would be alowed to see it. Apparently it's as bad as Jack And Jill, Witch Hunters, which is rated R. Yeah, I'm really starting to worry about our fairytales. Apparently some people are makeing a Jack And Jill fairytale type thing. Wonder how thats going to fail. -_-"
Sick and fairytale believer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!