quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!!! Christ has risen!!! Yay!!! In case you couldn't tell I'm super happy, and with very good reason!!! Today is the aneversary of the day Jesus rose from the grave! In the service this morning, the paster talked about how there are only two ways to heaven. The first way is to be perfect. Failure. I mean, nobody's perfect. No, I am not saying that as a line from Hannah Montannas song, although whenever I hear that line I think of that song. Anyways, the other way (cause we all failed at being perfect) is to go though Jesus and his redeption. So, unless you're perfect today is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very important day. I missed a few thousand verys, but you get the point.
Okay, so here is one of my favorite quotes: "Every girl wants a guy to die for her. But one already has. His name is Jesus."   -Unkown
Imperfect
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!