quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 28, 2013

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!

Hey! So, today is officially the first day of spring break. Yay! Sadly I don't get to go on any amazing adventures to other places, or camping or anything, I have to stay home becaue Pheonix can't survive more than six hours without his friends. *Eye roll*. I mean, like really? Reeeeaaaalllly? At least this way, I can stay up late and sleep in later. Yay! I know I'm saying yay a lot, but hey, it's spring break, I have a right! So, yay away!!!! I'm going to be like playing around in the forest and like wandering around and crap, just having fun. Yeah, that's gonna be my spring break. :-D
Okay, so in science, we watched a video on like roller coasters and motion watching. It was really fun, and cool. I got dizzy though, because well, I just do. I love 3D, but the video made me dizzy. Stupid roller coaster.
So, Easter is Sunday, and today is monty Thursday. The day of the last supper. Tomorrow is the day he died. Sounds depressing, but it really isn't.
SPRING BREAK
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!