quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 15, 2013

Hey! So, today was the last day of swimming. Yay!!! Finally over!!! Yay, yes, whoopty doo, YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I didn't tell you, but I started a new book. It's called Extras. It's the fourth book in the pretty's series. If you've never read the pretty's, it's about a society where when they turn fifteen they get an opperation that turns them pretty. Then they go live in prettyville. SPOILER ALERT!!!!: When they get the pretty opperation they also get something inplanted into their brain, which makes them stupid and peaceful and, well, like how pretty people act. Ooh, new clothes! Ew, non popular person. OMG, I was so at that party!!! You know annyoing people like that. In Extras, that whole plan has been foiled, and they've completely changed society. Spoiler alert over: Now, if they have more popularity, they have more money and stuff. Credits, actually. Not money. And, unless you're popular you have to do chores to get money. You have to work in order to get credits. How terrible.  *Insert eye roll here* I woulod die in that society. Actually, I wouldn't die. I would rob places and become a criminal. Or I would join the sly girls. You'll learn about them. Don't worry. But anyways, I would so just do random crap like that. I wouldn't ever try to become popular. I liked the book so far, but here are some things I don't like. There is no religion. It said some people were trying to bring religion back, but it didn't matter. Thats what the writer said. I want to hit her for it. Hard. I also don't like how they don't really know what manga is. For them, it's a look. Not something that is fun, cool, and gives you lessons in life. No. IT'S A LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what would kill me.
Not an extra
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!