quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 3, 2013

iPod update

Hey! So, I am watching monster high on tv right now and it's awesome!!! Anyways, at church today, I was hoping that my iPod had turned up. It hadn't. And today wasn't at all good. So, first, this random girl, who I didn't know... (and now I hate...) came up to me and said "Are you the girl who lost her iPod Wendesay?" I assumed she had like, found it or knew who stole it. All she had to say was that sucks. And then she started playing on HER iPod. Because, ya know, bringing my stupid lost iPod wasn't bad enough, she just had to play on hers.  Jerk. In case you couldn't tell, that pissed me off. Then, some leader asked me if I had any luck finding my iPod. I said no, and then the jerk girl said "Yeah, I have an app on mine, so if I lose it, I can find it." Well, maybe you can go lose yours. Screw you too. It pissed me off, but I didn't like yell at her or hit her. I want too. Ugh. -_- not cool...
Pissed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!