quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rock, rap and metal.

Today, I am going to do a subject that is near and dear to my heart. Metal, rock and rap music. Okay, so people keep on asking me "Why do you like metal and rap and stuff?" well, I just said because they're awesome, but if you want to know the real reason, listen up. So, first off, it's because I can relate to it. I mean, I can relate to "No one will ever change this animal I have become" or "let's  leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken." way better than "we are never ever ever getting back together" or "Baby your a fireworks". And if it's the other way around, no offense, but you're a slut. It's true.
And another reason is because my music actually has a point. I mean, honestly, sure some other songs have a point, maybe, some people might think.... But I mean, honestly, whats the point of songs like "Friday" I mean it has a whole verse devoted to which seat she should sit in. And in another song, "starships", I mean, that song is just annoying and random. It doesn't ever make sense!!! It's just like... no. Just no.
Another reason is that it isn't the same thing over and over and over again. It has more than two lines that are different. Okay, so those are just a few of the reasons I prefer metal, rap and rock over pop and crap like that. Sorry July, I know you like that terrible music, and you're one of my best friends, but that musics just.... No. Just, just like, no.
The rocker ;-p
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. But there is so much more to the music world than rock, rap, metal, and pop! You listen to the first three and the latter is what you gave all your examples from. There are so many different genres and sometimes you have to give others a chance. I mean, I've tried rock, rap, and metal, but I can't stand all the loud noises and screaming and it depends on who's rapping and how many swear words are in a song. I understand if you give other genres a chance and just don't like them, but you haven't given so many a fair try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so there's country. which is kinda into some of the categories. Then there's like all that piano, calm, orchestra music my mom listens too which is just.... like not me. Not all of the metal, rock and rap scream, and screamo does, but thats kinda obvious. I do listen to some calmer music, but its not the stupid music thst everyone at my school and church feels some psycho need to listen too.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!