quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spoiler alerts

         Yo. So the evil high schoolers got let out early because of some stupid gas leak. I mean, come on! Couldn't they have let the middle school out early? Some kid said the actual yad wons, and if we don't get one we all blame him. Even if you live in like Florida or something. Blame him. It's all his fault. Okay now after that whole just saying part I'm going to be reviewing thing's I've seen and/or read
          Review for Beastly, WARNING spoilers: So, I finished the book. I totally called that Will would be their teacher until he got a good job. Totally didn't see the whole Magda being the witch part, but hey, I'm not psychic... All the time ;-p. Although, I mean, it's honestly weird how her family is crows.... It's just weird.
          Review for the mentalist season I think 3 or 4, WARNING spoilers: Technicly Jane didn't commit a crime when shooting "red john". Other than illegal weapons charge, Red John threatened Jane. So it was Jane acting in self defense. He did nothing wrong... except break into bulldog face, I mean LaRoach's house, and again illegal possesion of a weapon. And I totally called the whole red johns mole being the irish guy engaged to Vanpelt. Sucks for her though, I liked her, but she belongs with Rigsby. And I am really wondering how do they continue in the next season?!?!
        Review for the first episode of person of interest, no spoiler alerts. I totally knew who the bad guy was gonna be, and the main dude is awesome!!! Although the nerdy main character is that dude from lost, so I expect him to be evil......
Watchy
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!