quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi

Hey! It's Sunday, but I don't have school tomarrow and neither does Jessie or July!!! Which is surprising to me because they go to the same school, but I go to different school, which I swear is a lot worse. I mean, sure it has some good stuff... like... that one thing... at least... okay the best thing that I can think of is that I only have to suffer through eight hours of it. I would die in boarding school. Staying there constantly, with a bunch of people I will most likely not like.
 Anyways, I will be going to church camp next week so I will ask July and Jessie (if you guys are reading this, this is counting as my ask) if they'll like, line up guest posts or post themselves (Jessie can finish her not so random).
Still need comic book ideas but nobody has any ideas *death glare* and anyways you guys should've told me already if you did...
So... yeah.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!