quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Drama :p

Hello people of earth. I just got back from an ortho appointment and the brace crap tastes terrible... I got like five new bracets, snd my mom got me like five new library books. I get to read for the next like twenty years yay... naw joking I read a lot actually, but I've been really busy lately, I guess... anyways last night was drama at my church and the night we are going to be performing is tomarrow! Tomarrows theme is talentless talent show and so, we are going to do a thing not as an act, but an introductory. 
In our performance, we are going to do a fairytale theme, but instead of you know people expecting it, it's going to be something crazy and funny happens, we have a grand total of three. the first one is Little red riding hood.  Like the classic fairytale, little red is skipping through the forest picking flowers and the wolf comes out and goes rawr. Then unlike the classic, she takes out a gun and shoots the wolf. Then in the one I'm in, cinderella (me) runs off stage and loses her glass slipper. Then Taylor Swift comes on and goes "hey, I've seen this before, the prince finds the glass slipper and falls in love with the princess..." then she starts jumping on the slipper and singing "you belong with me" then I go up there and start saying "OH MY GOSH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THAT WAS EXPENSIVE!!!!" and for the last part, Whendy from peter pan goes "yes peter, yes I believe. Faith trust and pixy dust" she jumps and doesn't fly. Here are a few that were rejected cause of lack of people: Sleeping beauty is alseep, then a prince tries to kiss her and She punches him and says "why does everyone keep on doing that, it's the fifth time this week can't a girl get some sleep around here?!?!", and a few others I forgot. If you see these this Wendesday, then you go to my church and Hi! If not sorry, you should.
Princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!