quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, January 14, 2013

ghost post and mysterious dogs

      Okay so I am scared half to death. I got home from school, Phoenix wasn't riding the bus, when I got home and my mom is at work. I am completally alone at home. I was cooking ramen, and I heard the garage door open. Not just my imagination, I HEARD IT OPEN!!! Then I heard voices, a girl and a guy. At first I figured it was just my brother home from school, with one of his friends. Then when nobody came in for more than five minutes and the voices continued, I went to check it out but there wasn't anybody in the garage. I am totally freaked! I know it makes me sound like a scardy-cat or whatever, but I'm not. I'm actually not scared of much. But I am scared half to death of this. I'm not crazy either. Just... observsant?
      There was also this dog that interupted me in the middle of my ghost post section, like litterally in the first sentence. My dog just started spaztastically barking out the window, so I looked and there was a white dog, with a faded red and blue collar on, standing there staring at my dog. I opened the door and Doggie (again, my dog) started freaking out. So I dragged him into the bathroom and closed the door. I started to pet the white dog, and then I checked his collar. His collar had one tag on it. One tag, and it was a rabies shot tag. No name, phone number address... Anyways he kept on trying to get into my house when I was petting him. I wouldn't let him in, but I came outside. He kept on running around, trying to get me to follow him. I went inside and got one of Doggies rope toys, to play with him, (Doggie has two). I gave it to the dog, and he tried to get me to follow him. I started to, but then I turned around to makwe sure I closed the door and he was gone. I feel really bad, giving some randomly appearing dog MY real dogs toy, then he runs away with MY real dogs toy. I feel terrible. Anyways bodyless voices, and disapearing dogs... it's a weird day.
     I also still need comic book ideas, but I have the new names, (view yesterdays post for the rest of them) the names are:  Spider-guy is Atlas (greek titan who Zeus punished to hold the world up on his shoulders), the insect/bug looking one is Cronus (father of Zeus, but the name does sound bug-like), and lastly was Hephaestus (Greek god of the forges and fire, which is PERFECT!!!). Anyways I still need a story-line so please, email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com, or look me up on face book or twitter (Raven DeWitt or Raven13DeWitt13).
Paranormally paranoid
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Dude it isn't even funny, I locked him in a room so he'd stop freaking out, and then I accidentally gave away his toy! I feel terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!