quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday, Dollar isle, and History

Thursday!  I thought it was friday this morning. It was awful! "Nothing ruins your friday like realizing it's only thursday" -unkown. That happens to me all the time though, I think it's some other day, when it's really whatever day (not always fridays, once I thought it was wendsday like 3 days in a row...).
 Like the rest of my class, I am now addicted to Dollar isle (dollarisle.com) on my school ipad. it's really fun! Itgot blocked from the internet for a while, but then we got it back. Yay! The reason it got blocked was because some people a tendency to actually tell teachers stuff about games they play when they play it during class. Snitches.
In history class, we are learning about the political partys. I'm really wondering why the democrats have the donkey as their symbol. No offence if you're a democrat, but I think it's because htey're the other word for that (yeah, mean and sorta bad but true right?). So anyways we are doing debates with someone else role playing Thomas Jefferson and.... Alexander Hamilton? I think.... anyways, there are only three girls in my whole history class (out of like twenty five to thirty), so of course I got paired up with a guy. It's not bad, but you know, statistically or course. He was cool. I couldn't take him seriously, and kept on cracking up during the debate, good thing it was only the two of us. I also had no idea what he was saying... but it still was pretty fun. He also gave me a... that one like really sour thing. war head or.... sour something..... I don't know. He was saying that it's so sour and he spends like five minutes licking it to get rid of the sour. I took mine and just popped it into my mouth, and he was speachless, and his friend just stared at me and said "Can we get some kind of reaction". It isn't like killing me from the sour. He popped in his mouth and started jumping around, It was hilarious.
Immune to sour
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!