quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

twitter and comic books

Hey! So I am on Twitter, but now I'm posting at the same time. On twitter Jack Frost @FunIsMyCenter (if you have a twitter follow him for me) dedicated his 2,000 tweet to me!!!!  Jack Frost, (specifically @FunIsMyCenter) if you're reading this, Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! And also, Jackson @NotASnowman still think you're evil.
It's Wendesday so I am going to youth group but I will be so sad to leave twitter where people actually talk to me, but I might have a friend at youth group, like a real life person. But hey people talk to me on twitter. It's awesome!!! And I make people laugh. I mean it's just hahaha but hey it feels good not to be the real me, but to really be me.
Lastly if anyone has comic book ideas I NEED THEM!!! email me or find me on twitter/facebook. My email is RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com and my facebook and twitter photo is on the side bar. Please suggest comic book ideas, the other posts should have all the characters and names (I'll post them on the sidebar), and yeah.
Twitter obsessed
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Well actually I have a few friends now, but at first is was just that umm... "Special" friend.... And July? Shut up ;-) its none of yor business!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!